Monday, June 24, 2013

6/24;

Hey Family! 
Grandpa is sending me shoes? Tell him thanks so much for me because I just killed my favorite pair. The sole is almost clean off. Hahaha oops. Guess thats what hard work does. Haha Mom I´m meeting a ton of people here in the ward from Ecuador but not anyone from Guayaquil or however you spell it. Sorry! But yeah the ward is filled with Latins. I love it. 
This week has been filled with getting doors slammed in my face, people shooing me and running into crazy testigos. Its been a rough week I won´t lie. BUT. Everytime I start to get discouraged I just think to myself. Well, you wanted to be a missionary so here you go. Haha its been a really hard week. Hermana Soto and I are just working on trying to find people and its been hard but I know that if we just excerise a little more faith we can see big miracles here in Barrio 4. 
Plus its hard to get discouraged when I think of all the blessings I have. I mean for one, I have an awesome family. High five for you guys. You guys love me a whole bunch and thats awesome. Seriously its true what you say Mom, Satan doesn´t have a family and he is going to do everything in his power to destroy yours. You have to be strong. And I am so blessed to have a family that is super united. Seriously you guys are the most important thing to me and I´m sorry if I didn´t show it enough but you are. Mom thanks for nunca dejar que Satanas entre ni a la puerta. Haha your favorite saying. Satan.... I hate that guy. You know whats the best to punch him in the face? By loving each other and being good people and keeping the commandments. So simple. Punch that guy right in the face. 
I just got carried away with what I was saying.... thats ok. What I´m trying to say is that when things get rough, count your blessings and you realize, its not that bad. Thats what I´ve been learning. So stay positive back home and I´ll stay positive out here. Deal? Because like I said, this is what I wanted. I wanted to serve a mission because I know the truthfulness of this gospel and I can´t deny it. People don´t want to hear me? Their loss. Move forward and trust in the Lord. 
Thank you for your love, support and prayers. They mean the world to me. I love you all so much. Oh by the way I went to Segovia today, I´ll send pictures. It was super cool. :) be good. I love and miss you. :)
Hna Palomino

No comments:

Post a Comment