Monday, August 19, 2013

8/19;

Hey family!
You guys sound like you´re all having a good week. Haha I wish I was on vacation.... oh well. Just a year left no pasa nada. Haha Carolina sent me pictures of the kids. I miss them. They´re getting so big... no me gusta para nada. They´re supposed to stay little and cute and stuff. I mean look at Junior. He was cute and little and now look at him. Just kidding. :) 
So Andres got baptized on Saturday! It was awesome. President and Hna Jackson even showed up. So naturally, everything went wrong at first haha they started a half hour late. The first speaker was one of the Young Men that Andres picked and of course he shows up in jeans and the bishop got mad and didn´t let him talk so the bishop improvised a discurso. I was sweating bullets the whole time but it was all ok once he was in the water. One of the counselors of the Young Men baptized him and it was just so awesome. Seriously there is nothing like seeing someone that you have taught and grown to love enter the waters of baptism. Its really the best feeling in the world. And after he got up and bore his testimony and I just about cried. He´s a good little guy. He´ll be a missionary someday. No big deal. 
Mike and Carlos got baptized in Alcala yesterday but Hna Vouemba thought it was a waste of time to go all the way out there just to go back and then have to go back home to Alcala and by the time I had finally convinced her, it was too late to get an investigator that wanted to go out there with us. But its all good. Hna Judy gave me a whole play by play that night when I got home and showed me all the pictures. I´m just happy they´re both finally baptized :) 
Other than that, its been a slow week. Its sooooooooooooooooooooo hot. Its insane. Today we went and had a nice little Madrid adventure and I thought I was going to die. I live off ice cream. The other day I was feeling sad over something dumb so naturally I bought myself some chocolate. I was outside for 2 MINUTES AND IT HAD ALREADY MELTED. Thats life. Dad, I got myself a Real Madrid Jersey today. Its sweeeeet. I think I´m gonna start looking to see when the games are so I can go next transfer. Well I have to decide if I want to go to a Madrid game or a bull fight. Because President only lets us do one or the other once in the mission. What are your thoughts? 
And mom of course the provo mission is using facebook already.... pssh they said we wouldn´t get to use it until the end of the year. Oh well. Did I tell you Elder Ballard is coming next month? They´re having a special stake conference and I think they´re making a stake in the Canary Islands. So everyone is super excited about that. 
Well I hope you guys keep having an awesome week and Mom have fun with the Silva´s. Dad, remember you only have to clean the day before she comes home. So enjoy it. Hahahaha just kidding. I love you guys. I miss you a lot! thanks for all the good thoughts and all the love. And MOM THANKS FOR THE RECIPE. I´ll have to see if I actually do it or not. Hahaha 
Hna Palomino

No comments:

Post a Comment