Monday, August 26, 2013

8/26;

Hey Family! 
This week was... not the greatest but thats ok. It just leaves more for improvement for next week right? I´m ready for the month of August to be over and for people to come back from vacation. The streets are EMPTY. There is not a soul out until about 9pm when its not as hot. Its the worst. And everyone this week decided to fail us. It was a really slow week. Pero no pasa nada. Better days are coming. This is the last week of the transfer, so we´ll just have to see how things play. Hna Vouemba is on her 5th transfer here in Torrejon so we´ll see, we´ll see. 
So I think I´ve told you about David, the 13 year old boy we´re teaching, who´s family was less active and they´re on their way back and trying to prepare for the temple and everything? They said this week that the mom and one of the boys is moving to Ecuador next month because she got a sweet job there. I feel so bummed! I love them. And once the mom leaves, we probably can´t go visit because they live out in Coslada and there´s not a ton of members out there that would be willing to go with us. But its fine, David is getting baptised on the 15th before his mom leaves. And then the rest of the family is moving at the end of the year and hopefully things keep going well and they get sealed down in Ecuador. I love them though. They made us dinner this week. Chicken ceviche. I hope i spelled that right. IT WAS SO GOOD. I mean I eat regular ceviche now because I pretend I like seafood but really I´m just dying on the inside but with chicken it was super good. 
Dad, thanks for the jokes and always the good updates. Mom, I did get grandma´s package. Like 2 weeks ago. 2 bottles of ranch, I cried a little. Hahaha I did not cook for those members yet. I´m too scared to. I´m going to avoid it for as long as I can. They love me, I can´t ruin that with my horrible cooking skills! Haha I´m glad you guys had a good week. Sorry that summer is over and back to real life now. But on the upside, by this time next year I´ll be home bugging you again. :) I love you guys! I hope you have a super good week. Hopefully I´ll have good news for you next week. Be good!
Hna Palomino

No comments:

Post a Comment