Monday, December 2, 2013

12/02;

Hey Family!
I can´t believe you guys did Black Friday first and then Thanksgiving. That like defeats the purpose! But whatever floats your boat. I´m glad you had a good holiday. You want to know what I did for Thanksgiving? Well let me tell you. Olsen and I decided to write 100 things we were thankful for for comp study. We did weekly planning. And for medio dia, we met with the elders at KFC. Every companionship bought their own bucket of chicken and then we headed back to the church with rolls, drinks and desserts and had our own little American Thanksgiving. Hahaha it was great. We all went around the table and said something we were thankful for. It was great. Other than that, it was just a normal day. Thanksgiving is not a thing here in Spain. Which is sad because food is great. But you know, we work with what we can.
This week was pretty good. I´m feeling better. The Elders gave me a blessing and hopefully this week I´ll be 100%. Haha but yeah same old good stuff going on. Finding new investigators and still just talking to tons of people on the street. Madrid is a good place. Olsen and I have a transfer goal of finding 25 Christmas Transfer miracles. 
Oh so last night we had a super good lesson with Roger and Maria. First off, they asked Elder Lloyd and Williams to come over so they could get some blessings of consuelo. And so they did that and then they had to go to a lesson of their own but it really just set the tone for the lesson. We went over the plan of salvation and the gospel and it was just a super good lesson. The Spirit was very fuerte and they had good questions. They are so ready. We are getting so excited for them. Ahh its going to be a good month. 
I hope you guys have a good week. I´ve got pictures for you! Be good. I love and miss you all like crazy! 
Hna Palomino

No comments:

Post a Comment