Monday, January 6, 2014

12/30;

Hey there family!
Sorry to be on so late. Hna Olsen and I went to visit Johnny and his family in Torrejon with Hna Vouemba and Phillips that also served there (Phillips served there while i was in Alcala and well Vouemba was my comp) so it was like a nice little Torrejon reunion. It was super fun. Vouemba cooked and we just hung out and talked. It was so nice being back in Torrejon with people I love. I´m probably the weirdest missionary ever. That uses her pdays to go back to her old areas to visit members but its whatever. I love them alot. 
We had a very good week with a lot of finding. We seem to be finding a lot of people to teach but then when it comes time to have the second lesson, they just don´t follow through. But thats ok. We are still trying and working hard. 
We had a good lesson with Roger and Maria last night. We read Family: A Proclamation to the World and just read it and talked about it part by part. And it was very spiritual. We invited them to pray about a new date to get married and baptized. But not to just wait around, but to make a decision and then pray about it. So we are hoping for the best. We will continue working with them. Tengo fe que todo saldar bien! But really. 
It was so nice to talk to you on Christmas. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the packages and stuff. I guess you must love me after all. Haha But yeah! Do me a favor and tell the ward thanks so much for the sweet package and letters and emails on christmas. Just a whole big thank you and virtual hug to everyone. I seriously know the best people. So thank you!
Hna Palomino

No comments:

Post a Comment