Monday, January 6, 2014

01/06;

Hey Family!
First off, we had transfers this week. And........................... I´m starting my 3rd transfer in B1 and I´m still with Olsen. Which means... Its officially my longest area and I get to kill Hna Olsen! Hahaha i love to tell her that. She gets to spend her last transfer with the most adorable missionary ever. Me, of course. How lucky for her. Haha I was starting to get nervous this week since I´ve never had an area for this long and this last week we saw some pretty good things. Despite the fact that everyone was gone or busy with fiestas and all that, it was still good. IN fact we had an emotional breakthrough with this less active family that we visit. We decided to read The Living Christ with them and we were there bearing our testimonies and then they did and the Hermana shared a very spiritual experience she had and we just had a such good lesson. She was crying and we ended it with singing Yo Se Que Vive Mi Señor. And the best part, she´s been coming to church the last 3 weeks and just yesterday after the lesson we had had earlier in the week, her husband and son came too. It was such a neat experience. Also, Less spiritual but still funny experience. Remember that time that Hna Olsen and I knocked a door right in the middle of a Testigo´s lesson. It was SO awkward. But hey, at least they were super nice. But we just had to book it out of there before things got weird. haha 
Really i love my mission. I´m very grateful to be here and to have the sacred calling of preaching the restored gospel. I´m excited to see what this transfer has in store. and yes 10 months... so crazy. i can´t even believe it. 
well i miss and love you like always. its the birthday month, so i hope you guys do something fun for junior and will and carolina! one less cake without me there huh? haha but thats fine. have fun. be good. all that. ya tu sabes. 
Hna Palomino 

No comments:

Post a Comment