Monday, July 28, 2014

7/7;

Hey Family!
Well another good week in Leganes. I really do enjoy this area so much and I have a good companion so I can´t complain. Our recent converts are doing great, I feel like we mostly have been focusing on them and trying to help them out. There is one recent convert from the other hermanas that is flat out going against some of the Church´s doctrine and is saying some things that is confusing our recent converts. So we have had to do some damage control but everything is fine for now. The ward is aware of the situation with the other guy so we´re kind of on the defense right now. We´ve always realized that a lot of our investigators aren´t really progressing so we have decided to leave a few of them that just aren´t ready right now. My companion is having a hard time with it but I told her its really an act of faith that someday down the road they will be prepared to hear the gospel and its just about having faith that we will find new investigators. So now we are out looking for more souls to teach! Hopefully it goes well. We´ve also been visiting with members a lot and having Noches de Hogar. The next step is having them bring their friends. Slowly but surely getting to that point where we can work together. But this is a good area and a good ward and I´m super excited to work here. 
Hna Palomino

No comments:

Post a Comment