Monday, May 13, 2013

5/13

Hello again family. :)
I have been so happy ever since I got to see your beautiful morning faces over skype yesterday. It has made my whole week. :) I´m not happy that you´re selling the house but hey, what can I do. I have no say right now. Haha 
But I was so happy to hear that everyone was doing good. I loved hearing grandma and grandpa´s voice for a tiny bit. I just miss you guys a whole lot. 
I´m sorry I have no good stories. I basically told you everything fun and exciting yesterday and not much has happened since then.
Wait... Just kidding. Guess what?! I got a phone call from President Jackson this morning. Hna Judy and I are getting a new companion here in Alcala, Hna Soto will join us as a trio! Isn´t that crazy?! I was laughing on the phone when he called to tell us and my companion goes, President she served in Hna Palomino´s ward back home! And he started laughing and said, did you tell me that before? And I really had never mentioned it before. Isn´t that crazy?! Haha its such a small, small world. She´s coming tomorrow morning. I´m excited to see how everything plays out. I´ll have to let you guys know next week. Well I hope you guys have a great week. I love you lots. The Church is true. And as if I haven´t said it enough times, I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. Be good. 
Hna Palomino

No comments:

Post a Comment