Monday, April 21, 2014

4/7;

Hey Family!
My thoughts are a little all over the place so I will try my best to express myself. First off, I think this was one of the most spiritually uplifting General Conferences I´ve ever seen. And now I´m looking back on some of the talks I enjoyed the most and the notes I have don´t match up. I realize the Spirit was truly teaching me things that I needed to hear from my Savior. It was a beautiful experience.  I know that I will someday look back on the trials and hardships of Cuenca and be grateful for every moment but right now I have to just endure it well. For example, this week was probably one of the worst weeks numbers wise in my mission. But Hna Clay and I talked about it and we feel really good about it. Because yes, the numbers aren´t the best but we are trying our hardest. We are being sincerely diligent and I don´t come home feeling bad, I just want to keep going. There is a lot of work to be done with this branch. I know that our job is to love and help them. We have set goals to try and help the families with their Family Home Evenings and study Preach My Gospel with them. For 2 reasons, 1 being that most of our investigators come from these families and 2 we think it would really help the spirituality of the branch. Because these people need help, especially when most of them are the only example in their families of Church members. So we are going to keep moving forward and keep trying our best here in Cuenca. So this is a happy report. We are alive and well. Haha
Hna Palomino

No comments:

Post a Comment