Monday, July 15, 2013

7/15;

Hey Family!
Mike and Lorena did not get baptized this week. I didn´t ask questions. I´m not the missionary in that area anymore so we´ll just have to pray and see. I had something cool this week happen though. Last week Hna soto and I had contacted a guy on the street and he was super nice and invited us over to meet with him and his wife. Turns out this young couple from Peru, Edson and Diana have family in a town called Azuqueca that are members and they were meeting with the elders there. They had a baptismal date and everything but the elders were very fuerte with them and pushed the baptismal date on them. So they backed down and when they moved to our area of Madrid, they lost contact with the missionaries and we found them on the street! They are super nice and really awesome. Diana came to a relief society activity with us on Friday and she´s already friends with all the sisters in the ward. Its so great! The members did a really good job on hermanamiento! There´s a lot of potential there, they just need love and patience and thats why they have sister missionaires now! So yeah, it was awesome. 
We also got to go to the temple this week. Which I know I say every time but I LOVE that I have a temple in my mission and that we get to go every transfer. Its really such a blessing. I can´t stress enough how much temple attendance should be a priority for people. There´s nothing that can compare. We always seem to go to the temple when I need some peace and I can always find it there. 
Mom, good luck with your new iphone :) hahaha and primary. I´m so jealous that you have my old kids! And dad, I hope you´re loving your new phone. junior sent me what superman was about and it sounds like it was pretty good. Just have the blu ray waiting for me next year so we can watch it :) I love you guys. thanks for all the love and support. I really couldn´t do this without you. So thanks for being so awesome. Have a super good week. 
Hna Palomino 

No comments:

Post a Comment