Tuesday, July 9, 2013

7/8;

Hey Family!
I have good news from my last area Alcala! Lorena is getting baptized this Saturday and so is Mike! Hna Judy let me know this week. And I totally get to go and see my favorite people from Alcala get baptized! I´m so excited! Lorena herself called me on Tuesday night to let me know so I could get permission to go. And since its still in my zone I can totally go back! I´m super happy! Hna Wright got permission from President Jackson to go with us too! So my first comp from Alcala will go down with me to see 2 people that we taught together get baptized. Its super neat and it´ll be nice to go before she goes back to the states. This is her last transfer so she´ll be going home in 2 weeks. 
Other than that, things have been pretty normal. We got to teach some more lessons, meet some cool new people. We had zone conference on Thursday and since it was the 4th of July we sang the Star Spangled Banner. It was about the most american thing I did all day. Haha but it was a super good conference. They talked a lot about how the Lord is hastening His work and it would only make sense that he is calling a lot of missionaries because people are being prepared to receive them. And if we act in faith, He will be an active companion in our efforts. It gave me a lot to think about. it was good. 
I was feeling sick this week though so thats why things were slow. My stomach is not handling eating with members everyday well. I basically take Tums like 3 times a day. But its ok I will just have to get used to it. Don´t freak out or anything. I´m a big girl missionary and its just a tummy ache. Haha I´m just going to have to eat more fruit. Its just hard since I don´t have a nice mom that has all the fruit I need and I hate grocery shopping here because its so different. The only fruits I ever eat are bananas but now Hna Soto is going to force me to have more of a variety. Hahaha its good. 
Well I´m glad you guys had fun during your 4th of July. Thanks for the pictures. You all look so great! I love you! 
Happy Birthday tomorrow Mom! I hope you got my letter in time! 
Hna Palomino

No comments:

Post a Comment