Monday, September 30, 2013

09/30;

Hey family!
Well this week has been realllllllllly slow. LIke time wise. I feel like its been soooo long. But it was a good week. Its raining today which is lovely. I am so sick of the nice weather. Madrid is prettier when its overcast. But the week was good! We´ve been hunting down less actives. Alot. which is kind of fun. We met a lady that got baptized like years ago and then nicely decided to tell us that she had gone back to being catholic. it was a little awkward. I guess I haven´t hearrd of very many people going back and forth like that but hey whatever makes her happy right? I think less actives are scarier to teach than investigators because there´s a reason they´re less active, you know? and its either something dumb or something super fuerte. Never a tender middle. 
We found some new people to teach, got to go to the temple, had a noche de hogar in the capilla with the ward which was fun. One of our investigators brought a friend and we got to do a little church tour with them after which was really cool. I´m really excited for conference because its just a little cool to testify about living prophets and then invite people to our special conference where they can hear them for themselves. Really excited. 

Well I hope everyone has a good week. I´ll send pictures. Sorry I didn´t have time to do it last week but I have a couple for you. i love and miss you guys a lot! que tengan una buena semana :) Hna Palomino 

No comments:

Post a Comment